Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Thursday 26 September 2013

Misty.

It's been a day of mellow autumn mists. This was the view this evening but it was very similar as I drove in to work at lunch time. Not quite as warm as the last few days but not cold. School was much the same as usual though I had to give my Year 2s the "I am very disappointed with you....." talk about the way they lined up and walked back to the classroom. More like a rabble than an orderly line.
After work I had to go and get some petrol so I parked in a 1 hour-free space and walked up to the High Street. After a visit to the health food shop I was doing a little browsing when I made a totally indulgent purchase. I have enough hoodies already but not only was this in rich shades of purple but the inside was a beautifully soft plush. And there was only 1 in my size. Even in sale (though this is one of those shops where most things are less than the ticket price), it was at the top end of the amount I would consider paying. But I just couldn't resist. No more clothes buying for a while.

1 comment:

happyone said...

Oh I love your new jacket. Great color. I'm glad to went ahead and bought it. You deserve it!! : )