Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Monday 16 September 2013

Stormy.

A strong wind has been blowing all day. Sometimes it has been sunny and other times there have been torrential showers including some hail first thing this morning. Not a day to be clambering up a ladder to cut down tree branches. And I don't think there are going to be many more butterflies. 
I spent the morning doing housework and catching up with some paperwork. Nothing too exciting.
In the afternoon I went off for my hydrotherapy session. I made the mistake of telling the physio that I had done lots of outdoor work and my knee was worse than usual. After some warm up & strengthening exercises she sent me off to float on my back supported by floats at my neck, waist and feet. It was very relaxing simply lying there in the water. After that I popped down to town to the library and the health food shop. I may be on a diet but carob coated ginger doesn't count, at least in my book so I usually weigh myself out a small scoop.

No comments: