Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Wednesday 4 June 2014

Cold.

I was woken in the night by the heavy rain and it has been pretty wet today as well. There were a few brief sunny interludes but the morning was mostly overcast.  
I went out for a little while this morning to take photos and check on the dam. As soon as the sun went behind the fast moving clouds the wind was icy. Not too nice for working outside. Instead I blitzed our bathroom and rehung some of the pictures in the kitchen 
The heavy rain returned in the afternoon and I'm glad I cleared the grass cuttings and gravel out of the run-off in the field. Right now there are sheets of rain going past the window and bouncing off the porch roof. Yuck!

1 comment:

happyone said...

Love your entry way. : )
That rose is beautiful.