Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Monday 9 June 2014

Mostly Dry.

This morning there were fewer clouds and consequentially more sun which was good. But before I could get out to work in the garden  I started the process of lodging formal complaints with the hospital over all the mess ups/delays in my treatment. Doing this will be of no benefit to me, I might get a letter of apology, but I want them recorded and the person in management who made the decisions to cut the admin staff to be held accountable. Hopefully this will help improve the system for future patients.
Then it was time to continue working on the back lawn.As well as making a start on clearing the narrow bed at this end of the lawn I re-cut the edge a bit further away from the slabs and dug out the channel that runs around the back of the lawn. Parts of that were very sludgy and yucky so when I finished mowing I needed an early shower. Mud removed I stepped out of the door with book and coffee in hand ready for a little relaxation time when pitter patter down came the first drops of rain.
The wild meadow patches are full of flowers this year.
When I looked closely I could see several of these blue darters  just sitting there clinging onto the grass. There was also a red darter but I didn't get the focus right. 

No comments: