Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Saturday 11 October 2014

Autumnal.

We've had a few heavy showers mainly in the middle of the day. I was up too late to take advantage of the morning sun but I still got another section of re-pointing done. I've almost finished the front patio but all the rest needs doing too, if the weather holds out. During a rainy spell I finished and sent off a document for school outlining the RE themes for years 1 and 2 for the whole year. Along with the usual housework that has been my day.
The climbing roses are putting on a final flush of flowers. 
 The last blast of afternoon sun.
While Elwen preferred to sit out in the sun and then the rain, the other cats are spending more time close to the warmth of the rayburn. 

1 comment:

happyone said...

Everything looks so nice.