Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Sunday 5 October 2014

Some Rain.

No sun today but it has been a little warmer under the cloud cover. I had another session working on repointing the paving slabs. The hardest part of the job is removing as much as possible of the old mortar. I've also had to do quite a lot of repair to the corners of the slabs themselves where the boys used to land their skateboards after jumping down the step. After nearly 20 years of hard usage the slabs themselves could do with being replaced but that is not a job we're going to tackle. 
It started to rain as I reached the last of the cement in my bucket so I only got a little wet. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a few more dry spells this week so I can get on and maybe finish the job. 


2 comments:

happyone said...

Those raspberries ? are looking good.

Ruta M. said...

If I get to them before the birds the raspberries are very tasty.