Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Friday 23 January 2015

Changeable.

At the moment the weather is swinging between sunny, dry and cold and cloudy, wet and warm. Both have their advantages and disadvantages. This morning it was pretty cold with a lot of ice on the cars. I'm a bit nervous about leaving the car engine running unattended so after scraping the windscreen I sat in the cat eating my bowl of porridge and wiping off the inside of the windscreen. Driving in early there were a few pale pink streaks in the sky as the sun began to rise and I caught a glimpse of deep red on my final turn down the hill into Pilton.
One bonus of being at work at this time of the year is the sheer warmth in all the classrooms. Far too warm to consider wearing a jumper and all the hoodies I wear have a long zip so I can take them off easily. Today I spent the whole day with a Year 2 class. After school they had a Year 2 disco in the hall (still in school uniform) which kept some of them a bit hyper all day. I had to stay with them in the hall until their class teacher arrived and then I escaped to go and mark their maths books before heading off home.
Yesterday.

1 comment:

happyone said...

Our weather here too has been very changeable. Pretty picture.