Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Monday 5 January 2015

Mild.

All change and back to work today as a new term begins. As I got out of my car at school I was greeted by the happy sounds of the children playing outside. I love the quiet of our valley but there is something special about hearing all those young voices and having children run up to me to say hello. I had to smile later when a child came up to me and said "Guess what? I got an i-pad for Christmas and can I go to the toilet?, all in one breath. That's life back to normal.
There may be some progress in the Tale of the Cat. I was telling my colleagues about my cat adventure when one of them said it might belong to a lady in her road which is not far from where I found the cat. Apparently this lady does have cats of a similar description so I gave my friend the details and phone number of the rescue people the cat is with.

Here is Speedy doing what most cats like to do - sitting in something, next to a birdhouse that was a Christmas present from my friends. Not only is it lovely to look at but it was made by a couple at their church and the proceeds from the sale go to The Potters village, a charity supporting women and children in Africa.

 A few more photos from yesterday.



1 comment:

happyone said...

What a lovely bird house. : )