Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Sunday 25 January 2015

Wet.

A bit warmer again today but the light drizzle turned into heavy drizzle making it too wet for outside work. Instead I carried on with my 'sorting out'. I don't have much problem sorting out stuff to give to various charity shops but I can't bring myself simply to throw stuff away. I even feel guilty for putting odd screws in the bin rather than in with the rest of the screws in the DIY boxes. I also got Peter to bring down a bag of books from his study. They will go to the Co-Op which has a stand of donated books and the money raised goes towards the neo-natal unit at the local hospital. Even just now I decided to go through some teaching ideas books and there's a satisfying stack of them to go. I've got folders full of worksheets and although it is so simple to make customised resources for each lesson sometimes it is handy to grab something already made. 

No comments: