Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Monday 19 January 2015

Cold.

There was a hard frost this morning after what was the coldest night of the winter so far. Where the sun shone in the garden the frost sparkles made it look magical. 
The Frosted Curls grass really was frosted. 
There is a sprinkling of white in the garden but I was still surprised to see snow up on Exmoor when I went into work at lunchtime. Today in school I taught the Reception children a little about bones using a 3ft plastic skeleton and a floppy doll puppet. 

1 comment:

happyone said...

The last picture is so pretty with the sun shining on the frosty red leaf.