Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Thursday 16 July 2015

Hot.

I've been a busy bee today and got 3 major jobs done. In the house maintenance dept I painted the front door inside and out as well as the door frame. It's still a bit tacky so the door will have to stay open tonight. In the housekeeping dept I got one lot of sheets washed, dried and ironed. The ironing gave me a chance to test the sound bar I got Peter for his birthday. I still had some stuff from Glastonbury on the Sky box and it sounded a lot better with the sound right up. (Peter did ask for a sound bar, honestly.)
In the garden I got all the grass cut. Here I am modelling the latest in garden  couture, I started off in shorts and the long sleeved shirt but after a horsefly bit me on the neck I opted for a total cover-up. I am the sort of person who gets bitten and then reacts badly to the bites so I wasn't taking any chances. Funnily enough after a shower the flies left me alone when I sat out in the sun with a book and an ice cream. 
I've also backed up my photos and baked some chocolate cup cakes for Peter to take to work tomorrow. I only wish that all my days were as productive.  

No comments: