Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Monday 13 July 2015

Wet.

I was so sleepy yesterday evening I ended up going to bed at 8.00. The next thing I knew was the clock saying 9.00. Wow, I thought 13 hours sleep! Then I realised it was 9 in the evening. I did have a lovely long sleep after that and woke this morning to find it was still raining.
This morning I found Patch and Speedy curled up together, not something they usually do. This morning I cleaned the glass in the front door and stuck masking tape on the inside. I gave the top half of the inside of the front door its first coat of gloss paint. My aim is to have that door done before the summer holiday starts next Tuesday. 
My neighbour out checking the cows. 
At school it was damp rather than raining. Instead of PE I worked with some of the children who had to write about last week's school trip to the beach.
Coming home I could see that the cloud layer was down well below the tops of the hills. Shirwell was enveloped in mist and on the back roads home I could hardly see across to the other side of the fields along the road. 


1 comment:

Mary Siler said...

That's my brother and his dog out checking the bullocks...so nice to see!