Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Tuesday 14 July 2015

Where has The Sun Gone?

I've been at work all day where it had rained for most of the time so I'm guessing that it rained all day at home. I had a relaxed day in Reception. In the morning the children drew pictures of themselves to put in a card for a TA who is leaving. During the afternoon nearly half the class went into the hall to practise their songs for Green Man Day while some extra Year 2 children came into my class and  joined in with the free creative activities that were going on. 
The finished kitchen door, I thought I had a 'before' picture but it must have been too awful because I can't find anything. The bare patch of wall on the left has all our height marks from over the years so it won't be painted over until we leave. 
When I got home I painted another coat of gloss on the inside of the front door. 
All the garden flowers are bowed down under the weight of so much rain on them. It did start to get quite warm this afternoon, hopefully we shall have some sunshine soon. 

No comments: