Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Monday 11 January 2016

Some Blue Sky.

Yesterday's hail has all but gone from the garden with just a few patches here and there. Driving to work at midday it made a nice change to see some blue sky. Instead of unremitting grey the white and grey clouds looked quite interesting and in the distance the tops of the sand dunes were back lit by the reflected sun-light from the silver sea.
It's still quite cold so my morning was spent doing housework and going through my blog to make more notes for my journal. I'm still working on getting my photos to upload into daily folders. So far I can do it manually with about 4 steps each time I upload which is a real pain. Looking for a solution I've found that there are many other people out there having the same problems or worse with uploading photos. Surely each new version of windows is supposed to be an improvement?
After school I walked into town to change my library books. I had a little time to check out some of the sales and got these earrings which I will put on hooks. I had another thing to buy but that shop is closing down and there was very little choice so I didn't find the (present) item I was looking for.

No comments: