Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Saturday 2 January 2016

Wet

 Taken in the early afternoon.
Still warm but raining for a lot of the day. I blame a stuffy sinus type headache for my lack of get up and go today. However I did iron all the sheets washed yesterday while watching The Life of Pi which I thought was an excellent film. Right now I can hear the whistling of the wind and the steady drumming of the rain. A good time to curl up and watch more Game of Thrones episodes.

1 comment:

Harriet said...

I, too, have heard "The Life of Pi" is a good movie. I read the book and found it excellent. Today Michigan, at least right now, is enjoying sunshine. We've had a long string of gloomy days so today is a treat.