Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Tuesday 16 February 2016

Happy Birthday Vytas.

It's Vytas' 30th birthday today so I thought I'd share a selection of the photos I've collected from FB. 
As can be seen he's still a keen member of the Sealed Knott which involves fighting, eating and possibly some drinking. All in the guise of keeping English history alive. 
In August he and Sally went to Rome and ended up in gladiator school as well as the usual sightseeing. 

He and Sally are very much outdoors adventurous types and when not going to heavy metal gigs (hopefully I've got the right genre) they are out and about exploring the British countryside. 
He and Sally celebrated their wedding along with family and friends at the end of November,
followed by their (first) honeymoon in Prague. The second part of the honeymoon will be to the Mediterranean probably Greece, in the summer. 
He's still working in his physics research field and every now and again I hear that he's flying off to Europe or The States for work. 
As for my day - I met up with friends for coffee in town when we had a wonderful time catching up with each other's news, commiserating over work and laughing about families and life in general. Housework, gardening and Peter's study took up the rest of the day.

1 comment:

happyone said...

Happy Birthday to Vytas. : )