Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Thursday 26 May 2016

Outdoor Day.

Although it was a bit cold in the morning today turned out rather nice in the end. I got lots of outside work done and had a good break during a hot spell reading, drinking tea and eating Greek (Turkish) delight. 
I had forgotten just how much better the paving looks after being cleaned. I also carried on weeding between the slabs with my trusty (old) steak knife. Once I've got all the existing weeds out I shall turn to the Dark Side and spray in between the slabs with weed killer. There are so many seeds blowing about at the moment  that I need to take extreme measures.
I also cut all the grass as we have people coming to look at the house on Saturday. I had planned to do some baking for Peter's work which I forgot about until I came back inside at 6.00. They'll have to wait until next week. 

No comments: