Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Monday 23 May 2016

Sunny.

It's been sunny again today, warm in the sun and cool in the breeze. We had more people coming to view today so I spent most of the morning tidying up. I did manage to do a little weeding and planted out some Perovskia  plantlets. I wasn't here for the viewing but Peter was home to answer questions after the agent had shown them around. Apparently the wife loved the place but the husband possibly not as much.
At school we are coming to the end of our theme of Special Places and as this is the last week I showed them a powerpoint and a video about visiting a mosque. Barnstaple is still not very multi-cultural so it's important for the children to learn about other people's faiths.
It was so nice this evening that I sat outside with a book to enjoy the sunshine and birdsong.

No comments: