Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Monday 30 May 2016

Peaceful Day.

Another lovely day with a gentle breeze to temper the heat of the sun. When I woke this morning unusually my hands were seized up which I took as a sign that I should ease up on the manual work for a while. Instead I spent most of the day working on my Top-Secret Project which I've now completed.
Whenever I sit down at the pc it's not long before a cat comes along wanting to sit on my lap. Most of my computer work is done in the evenings when Squeaky is the only cat indoors so she feels my lap is her domain. Sometimes during the day Patch turns up and asks very nicely, by putting one paw on my knee, if he can sit up on my lap where he turns into a blob. If I need to stand up he stays in position until I slide him gently onto the floor where he carries on sleeping. Squeaky on the other hand jumps down as soon as I lean forward and say something in a brisk voice.
It was such a nice day that although there were other things I could have done I spent the latter part of the afternoon relaxing outside. The breeze in the trees sounded like water tumbling over rocks or waves gently breaking on a pebbly shore. Being a Bank Holiday there was less traffic than usual and the occasional sound of a tractor was drowned out by bird song. Might as well enjoy it all while I can.

1 comment:

happyone said...

Your day sounds lovely. : )
You are also so busy, it is nice to have a relaxing day.