Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Tuesday 24 May 2016

Sunny.

Perfect weather today- lots of sun with a cooling breeze. In the morning I began the task of pressure washing the paving around the scree garden. I can only do a bit at a time so in between I scraped out the weeds from between the slabs as it was looking rather scruffy up there. 
At school I took my class out for PE on the field. It was just about dry enough for the floor based work we were supposed to be doing according to the new PE scheme and I let them finish off with some throwing of beanbags to each other. After school I went into town to change my library books. I went into a few clothes shops but I must be getting set in my ways because I saw nothing at all that I liked. I even thought about what I would pick if everything in each shop was free and I can honestly say I wouldn't have picked anything. Now if our Monsoon hadn't shut down I would have been spoilt for choice but none of today's fashion appealed to me. I still scour the rails for sleeveless, low neck, flowy tunic style tops which aren't around at the moment. That said I have more than enough clothes for work and at home I'm just a happy scruff. 
I did a bit more washing & weeding when I got home coming in only reluctantly because time is getting on and Peter does have to get up early for work in the morning.  

No comments: