Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Wednesday 20 February 2019

Chilly.

I'm not sure where the warm weather they've been talking about is, not here that's for certain. It's been an overcast day with some light showers. Peter was getting low on biscuits so I baked peanut and chocolate cookies for him. I also got round to mending his all weather coat. Sewing new poppers on wasn't a problem but tackling the zip was. Having first cut off the end stops (I did the wrong one first) and put the zip head on plus some extra stitching I then found that the problem was with the zip head itself, something is broken inside.  Tomorrow I'll sort through my sewing kit to see if I have a zip head of the right size and if not I'll buy another whole zip and stitch it over the old zip.
 The first inkling of colour on a wallflower.

No comments: