Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Monday 11 February 2019

Sunny.

I walked into town this morning and took a few photos along the way. The day was bright and not too cold. I even saw one man wearing shorts and t-shirt. Later on as the sun began to go down the air turned golden and for a short time we were treated to a gold and orange sunset. 
In town I had a parcel to post and a few things to get in the shops. I also got Peter another pair of cargo trousers as the ones he is currently wearing have repairs on repairs.  
Our mundane High Street was enlivened by a couple of buskers including the lady who plays her saxophone to an amplified backing track. I'm sure I'm not the only person who ends up walking along in time to the street music. 

Back home I first phoned the estate agent to find out about the construction of 2 houses, both were of standard construction but one is now sold. Then Peter and I went through my list, found one house within the flooding risk zone, eliminated a couple of others and have just three left to view. Peter doesn't want to head out on a long trip until he's finished the antibiotic eye drops so we're not rushing off this week. Maybe I can find another couple of houses to look at by the time we head off. 


1 comment:

happyone said...

Oh that golden sky is fantastic.