Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Friday 15 February 2019

Sunny.

Another sunny day with the afternoon temperature going up to 17C/65F so I wasn't too surprised to see my neighbour doing her ironing in her front garden to catch the afternoon warmth. I had washing out today but I did my ironing in the sitting room with the tv on.
I began my day by taking two bags of garden rubbish to the dump and then calling in at Tesco's for some shopping. I'm a fan of the self-scan system as all you need to do at the end is pay. 
I finally got around to planting the various seeds I'd bought. I usually think about seed planting far too late in the year but for once I'm on time. I didn't put any labels in the trays as I'm sure I can distinguish between sunflower, nasturtium, cosmos and thunbergia seedlings. I was wondering how to keep the cats off the trays when I realised that a clear storage box would be ideal.

1 comment:

happyone said...

Oh I'd love a day in the sun with a temp of 65F. Thanks for putting both C and F temps.