Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Sunday 17 February 2019

Mainly Overcast.

The morning was overcast with a few light showers. It cleared up in the afternoon and the day ended up with a pretty sunset. 
I looked out of the window this morning to see that the inconsiderate neighbour had driven his truck over the grass leaving muddy ruts in front of our garden. Later on I went out and stomped on the ruts to level them out while the ground was wet. At first I thought "hooray, he's moving out", but he was just getting rid of the furniture from the garden room where his father, now deceased, had stayed.
In the afternoon Peter went out to play pool while I continued the on-line search for our next home. We went through the short list earlier and only two places remained worth looking at. We've added one more for now but it's hard to find somewhere that meets all our requirements.  

No comments: