Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Tuesday 19 February 2019

Chilly.

This morning the sheep were being gathered up by the farmer so that the air was filled with the sound of bleating sheep as well as the ever present seagulls.
Today's appointment at the dentist got rescheduled for next week but I did the shopping I'd planned to do anyway. For the rest of the day I went through the individual websites of estate agents in West Wales without any luck. I also researched Borth, the seaside village where our one possible house is. So far I haven't turned up any negative points. With any likely looking property I've enjoyed thinking about how we could improve the house and garden. I should have been an architect or garden designer. 
A short post today as I've left it rather late.

No comments: