Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Friday 20 August 2021

Damp.

Warmer today but still damp and very muggy. Rain began in the afternoon.
I combined collecting a prescription for Peter and buying a couple of cards with another beach walk. 
The tide was on its way out and there was a long stretch of sand to walk along. There were a lot of barrel jellyfish on the sand, some bluer than others.
When I got home I used the electric hedge trimmer to tidy up the top of the hedge and the street side. Now that the thick stems have been chopped back it's much easier to work on the hedge. After the first of the afternoon's showers I moved to the back garden. There I finished filling up the raised bed with a combination of compost and soil from the front garden. To finish off I carried on with digging out the ivy roots by the long wall as we can't put up the trellis until they're gone.
The lobsters are multiplying.

 

1 comment:

happyone said...

Those lobsters would be fun to float around on. :)