Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Tuesday 24 August 2021

Warm.

Back to my Nikon though the data cable didn't arrive until late afternoon so I missed out on most of the sunny spells. It's been warm all day long but mostly cloudy with occasional bright spells. Plenty of families down on the beach enjoying the last two weeks of the school summer holidays.
After breakfast I went straight out to grub about in the back garden. About half of the ivy is out but look at the size of those roots. I'm pulling out what I can and cutting off the smaller roots. Then I'll pour stump killer on the anything left in the ground after I've removed the main tangle of stems and roots. Clearing the wall is the priority for the moment. I finished off with some weeding in the planted up beds. So easy when it's only tiny seedlings
Put all my gardening clothes in the washing machine as I need the trousers to go to the zoo tomorrow and then took things easy for the rest of the afternoon.

 

No comments: