Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Thursday 12 August 2021

Sunny.

Mostly sunny today with occasional cloudy spells.
While Peter went back to get another two bags of Postcrete I carried on bashing at the chimney bricks. Only five more to clean and I will have enough for the front wall of the next raised bed. I expect the neighbourhood will be glad when I'm done.
Once Peter got home we set in the second post and then screwed on the trellis. Then came the fun job of planting up the small bed at the base of the trellis. I put in a purple & white passion flower, a white clematis and an everlasting pea and for ground cover marjoram.
I wasn't too sure what to do about the gap across the end of the oil tank but after adding a trellis panel to my photo and as we have spare big panels I think we'll fit one there.
I finished my afternoon with a little ironing and then some sitting outside though it was a bit windy.

 

No comments: