Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Tuesday 12 July 2022

Cooler.

It was cooler today with full cloud cover and the occasional smattering of heavy raindrops. That all changed at 6.00 when suddenly the clouds parted and we were back to extreme heat again.
The beach was still busy with what looked like a whole school enjoying activities on the sand and in the water.
With the occasional shower and the forecast saying there was the chance of heavy showers I had to postpone my plans to paint the front of the house. Instead once I'd done the housework, Welsh and played the piano I went down to the front garden for a bashing session. I spent the afternoon cleaning off more blocks and was grateful for the occasional drop of rain.
Out at sea there were great rafts of sea birds. I watched with the binoculars for a while but didn't see any birds plunge diving or any dolphins.
What a change for the evening.

 

No comments: