Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Tuesday 26 July 2022

Windy.

It has been windy all day long. The morning was cool and grey but by early afternoon it was sunnier and warmer.
I didn't sleep well last night so I haven't done a lot today.
First thing I walked down to the pharmacy. Last week the midges had bitten me on my ears and the back of my neck and to quote fronm the film 'it burns us.' I really needed some sting relief cream and anti-histamines before I scratched my neck to pieces. There was also Peter's prescription to collect.
Once I got home I baked a chocolate marble cake. I made up double the amount and baked it a ring shape. Half will be for Thursday's community gardens group and the other half is for home consumption.
I finished off the afternoon out in the back garden, weeding and doing some general tidying.

 

1 comment:

happyone said...

Chocolate marble cake sounds delicious. I haven't made one of those in a very long time. I'll have to remedy that. :)