Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Wednesday 13 July 2022

Windy.

Bright and breezy today. Nice and warm in the sun. The forecast has just said the heat will build back up again until next Tuesday. Lovely for us but not so comfortable inland. I must say I could get used to this warmth where it's a comfortable 24C indoors.
Expecting that it would be hot at the zoo I cycled there in shorts and vest top. With a sunhat, sunscreen and insect repellant on and a drink to hand I was set up for a morning of weeding. This week I weeded the flower beds and then finished off the gravel by the wolf-dogs.  
Lots of visitors at the zoo today but Zeus was busy sleeping in the sun.

Pablo pruning the bamboo watched by one of the silver foxes.
When I got home I had a quick cup of coffee on the terrace before getting on with painting the front wall. I managed to do a bit more than half the area and hopefully there's enough paint left in the tub to finish the other half tomorrow.
 

No comments: