Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Thursday 23 November 2023

Dry.

Dry and windy today.
For a lot of the day the sky was in two halves, clear blue if you looked out to sea but inland, oh dear, dark grey clouds no doubt dropping heavy rain on the hinterland.
This morning I did the very last bit of painting in the bathroom for the moment. A final coat on the loft hatch and some tiny touch ups of the blue. At last the ladders and paint could go back in the garage. But before I painted I went up in the loft where I brought down some stuff to give away to the charity shop. I have saved a large bag of silver tinsel. Not to decorate the house at Christmas though I do like tinsel but in case it could be used when we decorate the boat for the carnival.
Then it was time for our Zoom class which felt quite relaxed this week. Maybe because we didn't have builders working in the house.
Afterwards I needed to pick up our prescriptions which was a good excuse for a walk along the beach. I couldn't resist walking through some of the sea foam to let it fly up in the air though the salt makes it very sticky and sticks the foam to your boots.
The sun was already going down as I walked home at around 4.00. It will be dark by the time I go down to the Hall for disco aerobics. Maybe the stars will be out as I come home and there are always the reflections of the village lights on the water to look at.
 

No comments: