Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Thursday 1 March 2012

Changeable Weather.

My first view of the day was of the bare garden trees silhouetted against a misty grey back drop. I had an early start and for once Peter had the chance to have a lie-in. Bless him though , he still got up and brought me a cup of tea at 6.00.Coming down off the hills I could see mist lying across the fields. Once at work the day brightened up and it was nearly as warm as yesterday. It was another day of science investigations so quite hectic but fun. After work I walked up the High Street to collect my camera but oh dear, there was still a problem. The piece of 'fluff' under the lens had moved a little nearer the centre and it was now clear that it was a small bug. The shop could not believe that the repair people had failed to clean it out. They did phone up straight away and the camera is going back pronto with a photo of the bug so that there can be no confusion. What kind of repair people are they?

Coming home I drove out in bright sunshine but just before I turned off the main road (about 3 miles from home), I could see a fog bank spreading right across the road. At first it was not too dense making things look dirty grey but as I drove deeper in I couldn't see much across the fields. It is supposed to be nice tomorrow but wet on the week-end.

No comments: