Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Wednesday 28 March 2012

Easter Bonnet Parade.

Another beautiful day so I was up early putting more curtains in the washing machine. I was washing down walls in the bedroom when the phone rang. Could I possibly come in to teach straight away? 'Of course' I said cheerily thinking of the money. Within 10 mins I had hung up 2 loads of washing done last night, ironed some trousers, straightened my hair and jumped in the car getting to school just after 9.00. We had a fun morning, singing songs and writing our own versions of Baa, Baa Black Sheep. In the afternoon parents were welcome to come and look at the children's books (not too many did), and then we had the Easter Bonnet Parade. Because of more staff sickness I shall be working for the rest of the week in different classes. As soon as school was over and I had tidied up the classroom I rushed home to spend some time sitting out in the sun. I didn't do much gardening as my back wasn't too good by the end of the day.
This evening I've ironed and hung the second pair of bedroom curtains and all that's left to do is some hoovering before I put the furniture straight in the bedroom. Then I can have a rest.

No comments: