Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Friday 9 March 2012

A Quiet Day.

The day started wet which was a bit of a disappointment. However that was also a good thing because I then did more cleaning of cupboards etc in the kitchen. If it wasn't for wet days my house would be much messier as the outside takes priority every time. By mid-morning it was dry so out I went to carry on clearing the moss from that small patch of grass. Right now the grass is looking a little sad because after taking out the weeds and moss I carefully trod my way over every inch flattening all the bumps and dips.
When I came indoors I baked some apricot flapjacks for Peter and that was my very quiet day.

No comments: