Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Thursday 22 March 2012

Sad News.

I have just had the sad news that another of my uncles has passed away in Canada. Although we only met him a few times we did keep in touch and it is sad to lose a member of your family even with faith and the knowledge that death isn't the end. The strange skies I saw this afternoon seem an appropriate accompaniment to such news. I was teaching this morning, making Easter Bonnets - oh the stress and the mess! Then in the afternoon I returned some library books and did some shopping in town. My poor feet are worn out.

1 comment:

happyone said...

Oh I am so sorry Ruta to hear your sad news.
I pray for you and your family to find comfort knowing he is now HOME.