Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Tuesday 20 March 2012

Zoom And Up.

Today

No Sun

But No Rain

So Can't Complain.

Being a young cat Speedy still lives up to his name. When he is out in the garden it is more like having a puppy with you. He zooms from one interesting spot to another and often straight up trees as well.

My morning gardening task was to pick leaves from the stones in the scree garden. At least the leaves were beech leaves and bigger than the ones I was picking up yesterday which made my job much quicker. It sounds like a silly thing to be doing but the stones lose their beauty if they are covered with leaves and moss. The scree garden is still very much my favourite part of the garden. Partly because I love stones but also because of the great views you get from up there.

This afternoon in school my class designed the Easter Bonnets that they will be making on Friday. The Easter Bonnet Parade is a school tradition and we used to let the children make their hats at home. But to make it fair and for the hats to be the children's, rather than their mums', work we make them in school. I foresee a messy Friday morning.

No comments: