Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Monday 10 September 2012

Overcast.

An early morning phone call means only one thing - work. Peter woke me at 7.10 to take the call and half an hour later I was out of the door having showered, fed the hens and myself and looked through the day's plans for that class. It was the Year 2 class that I had on Friday so once again no teaching assistant but I know them well and we were following on from Friday's work. Being kept busy the day went quickly and it seemed no time at all before I was back home once more.
It has been overcast all day but with a warm wind blowing up from the south. No sign of any butterflies and even the bees had stayed home. Apart from the common bumble bees who were happy to battle with the wind in search of nectar.

No comments: