Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Thursday 27 September 2012

Dry.

A welcome break in the weather had me out in the garden getting rid of a few brambles that had snuck in among my flowers. Then I took my secateurs and bow saw and cut back a lot of the branches overhanging the road just above the drive. After that bit of exertion it was time for work, nothing exciting, just RE followed by PE. I'm not in the best shape to be demonstrating gymnastics but luckily the children are at such a basic stage that even I can manage to explain if not to demonstrate.
After work I had a few places to visit, a place where they print t-shirts (will show you that one in a few weeks), and Tescos to buy a new kettle as the one in our bedroom has started to leak. (We like an early morning cup of tea without having to walk all the way to the kitchen.) Somehow yet another orchid made its way into my trolley, a small flowered pink & white one to put in our bedroom. 

No comments: