Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Friday 7 September 2012

Sunny Again !

Another sunny day after a misty autumnal start. In its sheltered location school was pretty hot and the south facing playground was roasting. I was teaching a lively class for the whole day without a teaching assistant   so I was expecting to have a stressful day. But then  one of the assistants offered her services for the morning which was a great help. I was on my own in the afternoon but that also went well as we were doing more creative activities.

Linas came into town with me in the morning so that he could post his computer to himself in Belfast. His other bags are packed for the plane and he has managed to fit in a lot of his airsoft stuff having checked first with the airline that they will take it. He came to school at lunchtime and I drove him home which I normally wouldn't do but I wanted him to mow the lawns before he leaves so it was worth making that extra round trip.

After a day of teaching and using my brain at full stretch I was happy to sit up by the scree garden and share the last of the sun with butterflies and the many bees. I know I keep showing these butterflies but I am so happy to see them once more.

No comments: