Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Thursday 6 September 2012

Sunny.

My bleary early morning eyes saw a pretty orange streaked sunrise this morning. The morning was noticeably cooler but the sun soon warmed things up. Today was my first afternoon back teaching. We had a fun afternoon talking about, then painting and drawing pets. 
It was lovely to be able to sit outside with my usual cup of tea and a book to catch the last of the evening sun. The butterflies were out but even more noticeable was the buzzing of the bees. 
After days of waiting for phone calls I finally got a date for my op, the 5th of October. I was sure the surgeon had said he would try and do the op the week after I saw him so I rang his secretary to see if there had been some mis-communication. He now says he said 'next month' so Oct is about on schedule. Speaking to the secretary I told her how my symptoms were getting worse so she will  put me on the cancellation list though I still need the pre-op test done first. She did say she would try and get that moved forward so that I would be ready for any cancellation. At the very worst I've only got 4 weeks to wait.

No comments: