Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Tuesday 11 September 2012

Keeping Busy.

A bright and breezy day with a hint of autumnal chill. I've been quite the busy bee today. Up early as I was asked to teach in the morning as well as the afternoon. Year 1 in the morning and Year 2 in the afternoon, and when I checked my PC this evening there was a message asking if I could come in tomorrow morning again. That's all good for the bank balance.
I must read the instructions for my camera as this slightly unnatural sky must be the result of a 'rich' colour setting whereas I would prefer a more natural setting even if it didn't look so pretty. (Or like a travel poster.) However the sky did look very pretty with such varied clouds. Although there was only the slightest spit of rain today it does feel as if we are due for some heavy rain soon. Coming home from work I had a good (or foolhardy), gardening session. I started by strimming some of the paths that had missed the last cut, then I mowed several of the lawns and finally I removed a lot of grass from the little pond. I've been looking at the low water level and thinking this would be a good time to clear the grass but the motivation has been lacking. It's strange how, when you know there is only you to do the job, it is quite easy to do the work. I find that when I think that maybe someone else could do the job for me I wait and then get stressed when they don't. Now I just get on with things and like today feel a sense of satisfaction.

1 comment:

happyone said...

I love looking up at the clouds in a bright blue sky.
You know what they say, if you want something done, do it yourself. : )