Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Thursday 20 September 2012

Tired.

I had another full day at school so I am beginning to feel quite tired. At least today, even though I was in 2 different classes, was a planned day which is much less stressful and my voice was so much better. It's not so croaky and I've moved onto the drippy nose stage. We have a tummy bug and a lot of coughs going around the school which is usual for this time of year. 
This morning my progress up the drive was stopped when Ali (who works at the stables) appeared leading one of the ponies back down the hill from yet another escape attempt. And this afternoon work in my class came to a halt every now and again by the appearance of a squirrel raiding the bird feeders in the trees just outside the classroom.

No comments: