Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Friday 21 September 2012

The Week-End At Last.

Today's 'occasional' showers would not have pleased the farmers who were trying to get the last cut of silage in. I certainly was not too happy when I got caught in the rain walking back from a lunchtime trip into town.  In-between the showers the day was sunny and warm. I was very glad to get home this afternoon after what has been a physically hard week. I've worked everyday apart from Tuesday morning when I had that mad dash to the hospital and then lugged a big parcel to the Post Office and although I have enjoyed the teaching the early mornings were hard and I've been coming home feeling very tired. Thank goodness for my stash of extra strong pain killers. Luckily my cold is abating though I have generously shared it with Peter. 

No comments: