Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Monday 17 September 2012

Overcast Again.

There were just a few breaks in the unremitting grey clouds today. The first was as I looked out of the window at the dawn where the tiniest of gaps in the dark grey clouds showed a blue sky streaked with gold and pink. And there were more blue streaks on the homeward journey.
I had been called in to teach all day in a class of younger children that I didn't really know so it was a lively and interesting day. Especially in the afternoon when the plans called for all the children to experiment and work with clay. Luckily I had a teaching assistant for the whole day and we got everything done. I was then expecting to attend a first aid course that was being run after school, 3 hours tonight and 3 hours tomorrow. While it would be good to renew my first aid skills the thought of over 11 hours in school did not fill me with great enthusiasm. So I wasn't unhappy when I got a message in the afternoon that I didn't need to attend. I felt worn out enough when I did get home.

No comments: