Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Monday 8 April 2013

Chilly.

It was a bit grey, windier and colder today. I spent the morning in town. First meeting a friend and then doing some shopping. I went in a cheap clothing shop and bought a couple of tops for work, one in sale and one not.  My recent comfort eating has left me with a few bulges that need covering up. I will get back on the diet soon as I would like to be fitter and lighter for the next round of back surgery. I also bought some car seat covers which I'm now going to take back as I've decided that the red doesn't match my car. But I will be keeping the gardening gloves I bought as all the ones I have at home have holes at the tips of the fingers.
Peter went to work this morning. He'll be working half days this week and then if he finds it OK he will increase his hours next week. He spent the afternoon down at the boat shed helping with the repainting of the gigs. We may be near to the bottom of the league but at least we have the smartest looking gigs.

1 comment:

Harriet said...

Thanks for a look at your cheery primrose!!