Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Thursday 18 April 2013

Sunny.

It's been a beautiful sunny day at school if a bit windy. The one shower we had was soon over and at least it wasn't the promised thunder and lightning.
The big weeping willow tree at the far end of the grounds looked so spring-like with the bright green sprouting branches cascading down and swishing around in the wind. I've been working all day in school, the reception children in the morning and then more model boat building in the afternoon. I stayed on quite a while at school to finish making the covers for the DT scrap books and putting in more photos and handy hints but now that they are set up it shouldn't be too hard to update them each week.

1 comment:

happyone said...

I love weeping willow trees.