Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Saturday 13 April 2013

Rainy.

It has rained all day long. Not that much of a nuisance as after only a few hours work yesterday my bones, or rather my joints and associated muscles, are complaining bitterly. Instead I have done some more school work, finished off the ironing that has been making me feel guilty for the last week and made  a few alterations to the tops I bought last week. I bought them extra large so they would be nice and roomy but that meant that the armholes were too baggy. A few darts here and there and now they are fit to wear. At home I'm not too fussed with what I wear as long as it's comfortable and keeps me warm in winter or cool in summer (on those few hot days), but at work I have to be appropriately dressed also bearing in mind that I am often sitting on the floor (carpet) with the children or leaping about in a 10 minute activity break. 

No comments: