Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Wednesday 10 April 2013

Rain.

The rain arrived this afternoon. Now all we need is some warmth and spring might arrive sometime. Peter drove me to the hospital this morning for some more injections into my hips. Last time I had it done the doctor advised taking things easy so that's what I've been doing today. Doing some paperwork and watching tv. Peter spent his afternoon down at the boat shed doing more painting. The new gig is called Barum Bobby, Barum being the old name for Barnstaple but my silly mind had to think of Bare'em Bobby and rude sea-side post cards! (I was about to search for an image but realised I might get more than I bargained for.)

No comments: