Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Sunday 14 April 2013

Nothing Much.

A bit of a nothing day today. It rained in the morning and was grey for the whole day. (These photos were taken at mid-day.) At least it is a little warmer and for the second day in a row I haven't needed to wear a pair of warm pjs under my joggers.  I get a bit grumpy when as today I feel I haven't done very much. Just some housework and baked a fruit loaf. I tried using honey instead of sugar but although I used 4 spoons of honey you can't really taste it. That's what happens when you make up your own recipes.
I'm glad I put the wood right across the road yesterday as Peter tells me the rain at 2.00 am was torrential. 

No comments: